Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Wednesdays
Last year Wednesdays weren't very good. In fact, they were my least favorite day of the week. This year, I don't think my kids have picked a day to drive me crazy yet. It seems to fluctuate. Monday was good. Tuesday was bad. Wednesday was so-so. I can say for sure that I am beginning to see progress though. It's been baby steps and 3 part directions are still too much for about 8 of them but slowly but surely we seem to be making headway. You know how I know that? Because today, I was only asked 3 times instead of 25 about when it would be time for lunch. Trust me, this is HUGE progress. The day no one asks me if it's lunch time before 11 o'clock will be the day I know we've finally arrived and are ready for the serious stuff. Serious stuff like 4 step directions. Watch out for that day friends. It's going to be a doozy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment