Friday, September 10, 2010

I forgot . . .

how much patience the first 3 weeks actually take.

how tired I am if I don't go to bed at 10.

how much I hate waking up to an alarm.

how much blowing drying my hair annoys me.

how tiring each and every day actually is.

how a change in schedule makes me feel crazy.

how much time it takes to plan, copy, and prep for each week.

how fast lunch time goes.

how fast plan time goes.

how many times I have to repeat myself.

how long it takes to learn how to walk in a line.

how much I love to go to bed at night.

how fast my van guzzles gas.

how funny kids are.

how everything is a BIG DEAL (when you're 5 anyway).

how even the most boring things can be made exciting with a song and lots of energy.

how much I LOVE my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment