I'm not actually sure that the temp hit 50 today but it felt about right so we'll just go with it. Sunshine is a pretty great mood booster.
My evaluation went fine. Not much to say about it. The biggest thing he wants from me is my wish list for next year; : D Since their not cutting staff, they'll be taking out just about any and all "extra" spending money so I'm to request it while I can and be surprised by what I get. The hardest part will be deciding because there is just soooo much stuff. Luckily since I'm new, I get first choice. Ooh lala.
Today was also the last time that I got to skip what everyone else was doing for the SIP day and spend my time with the Literacy Coach learning about Gretchen Courtney with the other new teachers. It wasn't always the most interesting and engaging part of the day but it was always useful and applicable. Which is all you can really hope for in a school improvement day so you won't find me complaining. Now, I'll have to spend my SIP afternoons smiling and nodding . . . and being Facebook blocked. Perhaps there are more blog updates in my foreseeable future. : P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment