Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Begins

We went outside 2 days this week! It truly was a gift from God. Otherwise we might not have made it. Snow again tonight though so we'll be back inside next week. Yippee. February is jam packed with Groundhog's Day, President's Day, Valentine's Day, Dental Health month, Heart Healthy month, and the 100th day of school. Whew. It will no doubt be over before I'm ready. First, I thought I'd put up a picture of our ocean. Cute stuff. We'll get to all the other stuff later.


It's funny because despite all the holidays that are limited and censored by those who don't want us to offend anyone Valentine's Day hasn't changed a bit. I guess everybody needs a little love. Therefore, we made the amazing paper bags that everyone loves so much for individual Valentine's. I put them on the bulletin board because that was really the only place where I didn't think they would be crushed and destroyed before out party next Thursday.



More to come about the 100th day festivities after I blur our faces later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment