I know it's been a while since I've posted last, and I can't say that it's been because I've been that busy. At first, I was waiting to remember the pictures and then I just didn't ever seem to get around to it. I'll start with the fact that my "nothing exciting planned week" last week ended with the making of plastic bag ice cream. Thanks to mom's recipe and her advice to head outside with it, we managed. We shook and shook and shook those bags of ice until we couldn't shake anymore. I actually suggest using duct tape instead of rubber bands. It didn't break and allowed everyone to shake to their little arms off. The end product was delicious and very exciting. The only usable picture I have is one that Mrs. E took out of her classroom window. Hence the reason the kids are turned around and you can't see me.
This week has been full of turkeys and thankfulness. I forgot to get pictures of our home made turkeys that we made by tracing our hands and feet but maybe I'll get some pix up by thanksgiving. We also made these place mats showing what we are thankful for and I did get a pix of those. They are starting inventive spelling so I'll leave it to you to see if you can figure out what exactly is is what they are thankful for this holiday season.
Tomorrow I go to smartboard training and Tuesday is the last day of school before a 5 day break full of turkey, family, and friends. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully with a busy and productive weekend, I'll be super prepared and able to spend a weekend away from school and just enjoying myself. Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment