Last week was a good way to get back to school. We had just teachers on Tuesday with some time to work in our classrooms. I was able to get into work mode without actually having to have the energy needed for students. Kids came back on Wednesday pretty tired and low key. The fire alarm puller had his best day of the entire year just by being a pretty regular student. He sat, listened, and followed directions. Pretty solid. Only going three days was perfect because by Friday everyone was tired and ready for a break already. Despite my love of cold weather and snow, I won't complain about this nice weather because it has allowed us to be outside and actually enjoy it.
We have five days of school followed by four days and MLK Jr day. We will be halfway through the school year on Tuesday and the 100th day of school will be before the February 1st. I don't there's much else exciting going on between now and then so unless someone says something funny I don't think they'll be much to post about. Don't want to bore you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment