Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lost

My camera cord. Otherwise you be getting a great update complete with before and after pictures of my room, the "Kindergarten Faces," and maybe even a wedding picture or two from Ryann's wedding last weekend but alas it won't be so. It is either lost in my van, at school, or in Avon. I know I picked it up to take to Avon last weekend but have checked all the bags and it seems to have disappeared. I didn't think I took it out but I can't find it either so no pictures for now.

Instead, I will just tell you that one of my students has pulled the fire alarm. The same one pictured in the previous post. On a positive note, I think he made it through all last week without cutting any holes in his shirt! If nothing else, I will have taught him how to appropriately use scissors. Success. One said straight up to me, "F_ _ _ you, stupid" and "Tie my shoe, stupid girl." He's getting a behavior plan. 11 of 23 only know 0-5 letters. 8 of 23 know 23-26. A few things have been frustrating but for the most part it has gone well and the three day weekend has very much helped me catch up with things and hopefully prepare for a really great September.

Softball will be over this week and while we haven't had a lot of success the girls are fun to coach and have had great attitudes about everything. We should be much improved next year.

One last thing. I wish I was just a teensy tintsy bit as cool as Jason Bourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment